Turbos / Accessories
Terms & Conditions
EvoKiller.com: Subaru Wrx and STI Performance Parts
:: Cobb Accesport V2 for 08-10 STi , the 07-09 LGT (AT- MT- SpecB) and 09 Impreza 2.5 GT
Cobb Accesport V2 for 08-10 STi , the 07-09 LGT (AT- MT- SpecB) and 09 Impreza 2.5 GT #17047
The Cobb Tuning Accessport is a mult-featured ECU reprogramming device for your Subaru WRX or STi. The Accessport comes loaded with multiple maps for various setups (i.e. stock, turboback exhaust, etc.). It also allows for custom tuning by Cobb certified 'Pro-Tuners' or self-tuning with the purchase of Cobb's Street Tuner system. Your Subaru can easily be returned to stock at any time, as the Accessport retains your stock base map.
In addition, the Cobb Tuning Accesport functions as a scan tool, diagnosing and clearing check engine lights (CELs) and other vehicle parameters. The Accessport's color display allows the user to display a variety of parameters including dynamometer testing and real time data. Best of all, the Cobb Accessport installs via the under-dash diagnostic port, meaning you don't have to pick up a tool or even open your WRX or STi's hood to install it.
Cobb's Accessport Stage 1 map is designed for showroom stock cars, meaning you can boost your power and prepare for future modifications by simply plugging in the Accessport! As you add upgrades (i.e. exhaust) you can download the appropriate map to get even more power from your WRX or STi! If you already have an exhaust or other modifications, Cobb's Stage 2 map will eliminate the check engine lights (CELs) resulting from removing the catalytic converters, and maps with lowered wastegate duty cycles are available to reduce boost spikes on 2.5L cars with the stock turbo and aftermarket exhausts. The Cobb Accessport functions as a 'chip' for users working within the guidelines of the included maps, but it can also be tuned by a Cobb Protuner, or the end user using Cobb's optional Street-Tuner software for additional modifications including bigger injectors, turbos, etc. All the while, the Accessport retains the driveability and simplicity of a stock ECU.
COBB TUNING WRX & STi ACCESSPORT 2.0 FEATURES:
1. Installs via the vehicle's diagnostic port - no tools/disassembly/wiring required!
2. Reversible Process: the ECU can be returned to stock at any time
3. Includes Basemaps: Stage 1 for stock cars, stage 2 for turboback exhaust.
4. Scantool Capability: Read and clear check engine lights (CELs).
5. Data Readout: Display engine parameters on the color screen.
6. Dynamometer: Easily calculate power output and compare with other Accessport users!
7. Stock ECU Feel & Function: No cold-start issues or 'crossovers' like piggyback systems.
8. Turboback Exhaust Maps: Reduce boost spikes & eliminate related CELs.
9. Map Downloads: Cobb has realtime and base maps available for download, free of charge.
10. USB connectivity.
11. Faster reflashes (approximately 10x faster than previous Accessport Version).
12. Color, high-resolution screen
13. Measure 0-60, 1/4 mile times, estimate fuel economy, & estimate torque and horsepower.
Add to cart
Send to friend
Send to friend
303 unregistered customer(s)
Cart is empty
Top Speed Sales
Scion TC Performance Parts
Evo 8 And 9 Performance Parts
Subaru WRX and STI Performance Parts
Toyota Supra Performance Parts
Copyright © 2005-2020 EvoKiller.com: Subaru Wrx and STI Performance Parts
X-Cart: ecommerce solutions